Well I have obviously not been keeping up with my blog. I think the reason is that I have finally come to accept this place as my home. When I was back in America I never really blogged much and I think the reason is because I was comfortable there. This isn't just some big adventure anymore, this is where I live. Things are still new and exciting but not in the way they were before.
My birthday was a few days ago, and let me tell you it was the best birthday I can remember. It was also my schools anniversary so all the teachers went out together. We ate traditional Korean food, then around 2am a group of about 8 of us went to a bar and stayed there until 5am. Lucky for me I didn't have to work until 3pm the next day. For the next 2 weeks I only have to work about 4 hours a day because our senior students are getting ready for finals.
Anyway, I don't know when I will get back into the habit of blogging. But for now it's time for a break.