So I ended up going to 종걱(jonggak) station to meet a friend. I had a feeling she wouldn't show up because I sent a text message to her earlier in the day but she never responded. I got there a bit early and walked around 인사동 (insadong) for a while. At 6:30 i went back to 종걱 to wait. At 6:45 I sent another text message but no response. I figured she wasn't going to come so I started back home. I was at 대방 (daebang) station when she finally called me. She apologized for not answering sooner and being late but it was no problem. So I went back to 종걱. We ate some food walked around, then had coffee. I regret not buying a video camera the previous day as I had some really good opportunities to shoot some video.
No random conversations this time as I came prepared with my MP3 player.