Sunday, August 19, 2007

Shanghai part 8

I'm sick again. I lost count how many times I've been sick, maybe the 7th or 8th cold since I've been here.

Anyway, lets finish this story...

The night before H.L. had given me some locations to visit, and an estimate of how much it would cost to get there by taxi. So, off I went. My first location was Jingan Temple . I didn't take any photos inside the temple as it is an active temple and I didn't want to be rude. So, I just walked around and explored for a while.

After leaving the temple I walked around the area surrounding the temple and took these photos.









First video. This is the area around the temple, unfortunately for you I can't give you the full experience of being there.


The nearby park. You can hear the bugs in the trees making all their lovely noise.


I didn't put a lot of effort into this post as I really just want to finish this story and I have a cold so I'm not feeling well. I will be back shortly to talk about the differences I saw in China compared to Korea.

The End.