Looking for a little more

This is a blog of my life starting from the point I've decided to become an ESL teacher in another country. I will try to describe the reasons why and how I am going about it. And my daily life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lazy

Considering I'm too lazy...I mean busy to update my blog, go read this one instead.
Posted by Kevin at 12:47 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (54)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • Always keep your options open
      • I work 4 hours a day
      • Pictures and things
      • Lazy
      • Caught and confronted...
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Other Blogs

  • (Mei Shi) No Problem
  • ISpyShanghai
  • madrid to kiev

Korean Blogs

  • Stranger in Suwon
  • The Daily Kimchi
  • Seoul Glow
  • ZenKimchi

My Life in China

  • Looking for a little adventure in China

About Me

Kevin
Tucson, AZ, United States
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.