Haven't had much motivation to write lately, just been enjoying my time. I'm sooo glad winter is pretty much over as the cold weather has been such a drag. The winter here is too cold and too long. I used to love cold weather when I lived in Chicago but now I hate it.
Work is going fine, but I'm looking forward to finishing my contract and finding another job. I'm tired of living in Suwon, I'd rather live in Seoul. Suwon is a mid-sized city but with Seoul so close there really isn't much to do here. A lot of the foreigners who live in my building will be leaving soon. With schools having a hard time attracting new teachers it might be a while before I see some new faces. I don't mind though, I didn't move to Korea to live in a college dorm anyway.
Well, that's it for now.