Looking for a little more

This is a blog of my life starting from the point I've decided to become an ESL teacher in another country. I will try to describe the reasons why and how I am going about it. And my daily life.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

SeoulGlow

Oh by the way I'm really enjoying this SeoulGlow Video podcast thing. Very professional and interesting. The second episode is out, talks about street food. Anyway, go and watch it... SeoulGlow
Posted by Kevin at 6:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (54)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • No title
      • Don't really feel like posting
      • Oh the stories I could tell
      • Blah
      • SeoulGlow
      • Just stuff
      • SeoulGlow #1 -- Resolutions/결심New video podcast, h...
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Other Blogs

  • (Mei Shi) No Problem
  • ISpyShanghai
  • madrid to kiev

Korean Blogs

  • Stranger in Suwon
  • The Daily Kimchi
  • Seoul Glow
  • ZenKimchi

My Life in China

  • Looking for a little adventure in China

About Me

Kevin
Tucson, AZ, United States
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.