Looking for a little more

This is a blog of my life starting from the point I've decided to become an ESL teacher in another country. I will try to describe the reasons why and how I am going about it. And my daily life.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Free Hugs in KOREA

Couple months ago while I was in insadong I came across the free hug movement, here is a video about it.
Posted by Kevin at 8:40 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (54)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2006 (22)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • Best date of my life
      • Free Hugs in KOREACouple months ago while I was in...
      • Why did you come here?
      • Yongsan
      • Internet
      • Birthday part 2, and dating
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Other Blogs

  • (Mei Shi) No Problem
  • ISpyShanghai
  • madrid to kiev

Korean Blogs

  • Stranger in Suwon
  • The Daily Kimchi
  • Seoul Glow
  • ZenKimchi

My Life in China

  • Looking for a little adventure in China

About Me

Kevin
Tucson, AZ, United States
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.