Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vacation days

These past 2 weeks I've been working about 3hrs a day. This happens every time our middle school students prepare for tests. From April 26 until April 29 my boss gave me a vacation. One of my co-workers took the opportunity to visit Japan, he went to Tokyo and Osaka. I stayed here and went to the Korean Folk Village with a friend on Thursday, and Saturday we went to ė—Žė˜ë„ (Yeouido Park). The Korean Folk Village was interesting but it was jam packed with kids, it must have been kids day or something. I have never ever seen so many kids all in the same place before. I think we picked a bad day to go, but neither one of us knew so many kids would be there. We had a really good time though. Here are some pics.

Look at all these kids!!!




A traditional wedding.


Temple.


Inside the temple.


Seesaw Traditional Korean style.